Top ten list of flirting tips
By Fran Greene
10. Flirting is an attitude: A
good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to
Be enthusiastic and positive, it works!
9. Start a conversation: The best opening line is saying hello. Talk
about the surroundings, ask a question, ask for help, state an opinion.
8. Have fun: Be playful, light-hearted and spontaneous. Show your
7. Use props: Never leave home without a prop. Props are natural
conversation starters. They encourage conversation and others will be
compelled to start talking to you. Great props include: dogs, kids,
unusual jewelry, a fabulous scent, a sweatshirt with your favorite
passion, interesting ties, hats, or an interesting book or newspaper.
6. Be the host: Change your behavior from the role of guest to host. You
are not the passive person in waiting, but rather the welcome committee.
5. Make the first move: Move closer to the person you want to meet. Say
4. Listen: You have two ears and one mouth because you should listen
twice as much as you speak. Listening is a true art. Your flirting
partner will be drawn to you. Everyone loves to be heard.
3. Eye contact: Make eye contact, but please look your partner in the
eye gently (no more than 2-4 seconds) and then glance away.
Donít stare Ė itís a turn off.
2. Compliment: Compliment your flirting partner. The best compliments
have the element of surprise. The "flirtee" will know that you
really noticed them. Remember, your compliments must be honest, sincere
and genuine. When you receive a compliment the best response is merely,
1. Smile: It is contagious. It will make you so much more approachable.
A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. You will be a
people magnet. Try it!
Mix 'n Match Copyright (c) 2001
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED